Talk with images and experiential work by dr. Saskia Bosman PhD, biologist from The Netherlands.
The Pineal Gland, our cosmic antenna, interface between inside and outside
How can you deploy your pineal gland for your well-being and inner growth? This lecture is about a very small but important gland in the centre of your brain. The pineal gland is the interface between inside and outside. This gland plays a powerful role in our well-being and consciousness. In this lecture an explanation will be given how the pineal gland works and how you can stimulate your own well-being.
In this talk the following will be discussed:
-The pineal gland as an interface between your body and environment:
- The communication of the pineal gland with our nervous system and senses.
- Evolution of the pineal gland as a third eye and multifaceted organ of perception.
- The possible role of the crystals inside the pineal gland cells as transmitters and receivers.
- Where in the brain is your pineal gland?
- The production of hormones and what they do.
– The pineal gland in well-being, recovery and consciousness:
- Calcification and decalcification of the pineal gland.
- The deployment of the pineal gland for stimulating your self-healing power by means of meditative exercises.
- The pineal gland hormones facilitate different states of consciousness.
- Knowledge about the pineal gland in ancient and modern cultures.
- The pineal gland as your cosmic antenna.
You will experience some of the content of this talk by some simple techniques which support the functioning of your pineal gland and your well-being.
The talk itself is fascinating and gives you a preview of Saskia’s pineal gland workshops in which we will do a lot of experiential work.
Dr. Saskia Bosman PhD is a biologist and independent researcher, also interested in astrophysics and astrobiology. Since over 40 years Saskia delves deeply into the human being, especially DNA, cells, the brain, consciousness and evolution in the context of the Earth and the Cosmos. Saskia, as a biomedical scientist, offers her talks, workshops and spiritual nature tours based on her scientific interest, knowledge and experience in the relationship between body and mind, purposefully connecting matter and consciousness. Her personal and societal purpose is to contribute to conscious human evolution.
7.40 pm CET: zoom meeting opens
8.00 pm CET: start
9.30 pm CET: questions
10.00 pm CET: zoom meeting ends
If you want to attend this on-line lecture, send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org entitled “Pineal Gland”. Transfer € 15,– pp to NL78 ABNA 0467074526 to R.J. Beljon (BIC Code: ABNANL2A). After payment we send you the link to the zoom meeting in due time. You can log on from 20 minutes before the lecture starts. If you don’t have zoom installed just yet, this link will automatically install it for you. If you have never used zoom before, install it well before the lecture and log on early. If you run into trouble call us at +31 (0) 6 54752559.
To receive payment from abroad, we use paypal. Send an e-mail to email@example.com and we will send you a Paypal invoice.
If you want to receive our Dutch newsletter, please subscribe here: nieuwsbrief.
Or give us a call: +31 (0) 6 54 752 559.